Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Faithfulness

So I haven't blogged for a while, but I was looking over all my old posts on here over the last 2 years and I realized something- God is SO faithful. There were times when I was working and going to school at the same time that I didn't think I'd make it. After school when I went to Cannon Beach for my internship there were definitely times I didn't think I'd make it- that it was too much being away from my wife. When the internship was finished, there was a difficult month or so where I wasn't sure Kristen and I would be able to find jobs that would have the type of benefits we so greatly need. But we did, and through it all, God remained faithful. So now, after school, internship and 3 jobs later, I can look back at it and see what God had planned all along. Yes, I wish I could have seen it when I was right in the middle of it, but that's never how it works. But I have to look back and praise God. He knows what is best for us, and doesn't fail to deliver on His promises.

No comments: