Monday, August 21, 2006

I gotta get out of this place, if it's that last thing I ever do.

Some group called the Animals sang that song. I feel like it couldn't be more appropriate for where I'm at in my job sitaution. I make decent money and have great benefits, BUT- it's slowly killing me. I sit on my arse listening to people's credit card problems. It's driving me up a wall. I feel like the guy in Office Space. I just want to knock my cubicle over and throw the computer monitor out the window. This certainly isn't my dream job, at this point it's more of a nightmare. It's like the movie Groundhog's Day except the people aren't as nice. I have to get out. I'm going to culinary school and I don't work in a kitchen. I'm going to leave this hell, even if it means working the dish pit somewhere. If you pray, pray for me. I need a new job, and it can't come fast enough.

1 comment:

nathan said...

this is my last week at the algae farm, i am going to work at a coffee mill, more money dog